Create Hosting is a specialist Magento focussed web hosting provider offering in addition, a wide range of domain management, web hosting and E-commerce services to businesses in New Zealand, UK, Australia, USA, Germany, The Netherlands, and South Africa. As our customer, we enable you to securely take your business online. And then we help you succeed.
Started in 2002, Create Hosting Ltd is a customer centric company based in Hamilton, New Zealand with servers located in the state-of-the-art Maxnet/Vocus (Albany) and Piermark (North Shore) data centres in Auckland, NZ as well as in Dallas, USA and Maidenhead, UK for our International customers.
We strongly believe that our continued determination to offer the most advanced and reliable hosting together with the friendliest support makes us one of the most reliable Magento web hosting providers in the industry.
We believe in:
- honesty and integrity
- personally tailored solutions
- offering the best possible products and services to our customers
- building long term business relationships with our customers
- helping our customer to succeed online
- listening and responding to our customer’s feedback
- focusing and delivering on our core business services
World-Class Servers and Infrastructure
Typical Server Statistics
- 2 x Intel Xeon® E5-2620 v3 Hex Core (Haswell) 2.4GHz 12x hyperthreads
- Supermicro™ Rackmount SuperServers
- 128GB High Performance DDR4 ECC Memory
- RAID 10, 300GB 15K SAS drives with battery backup and 745GB Intel SSD in RAID
- Multi-homed BGP bandwidth
Data Center Statistics (Auckland, NZ)
- 24/7/365 network monitoring by our Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Juniper 10GbE wire-speed core network. Domestic peering for high speed traffic delivery within New Zealand.
- North Shore located, single story data centre with concrete/masonry perimeter walls. Security mesh, reinforced door frames, walls and ceilings at all entry points.
- Redundant switching and routing services at all critical entry and exit points on the network.
- Three Secured, inline Riello UPS power conditioners, isolation transformers that limits peak voltage (amplitude) and the edge-speed (frequency) of electrical transients between the mains power and the racks PDU’s power.
- Secured, standby 500KvA 2506 Perkins diesel generator, housed inside the facility (on 24/7 SLA for repairs & refuelling). Ability to power entire datacenter indefinitely.
- Three fully redundant and intelligent HVAC CRAC units with POD based temperature monitoring and flow control with micro particle air filtration. Temperature is 21 °C and a humidity of 49% with a maximum dew point of 15°C.
- 24x7x365 Video surveillance and remote monitoring throughout, man-trap entry, monitored proximity card access and personnel control, Dual path 24/7/365 monitored alarm and glass break.
- The facility is connected via Telecom, Telstra Clear and Vector fibre and with ATM and Ethernet connectivity to multiple upstream providers, providing an extremely high level of redundancy.
- The Southern Cross Cable is a stone’s throw from the facility.
- Sample host to ping (for latency to your location): 188.8.131.52
Clean & Green
We’re conscious of our environment and wherever possible opt for a culture of recycling and sustainability. We’ll also opt for “green” data centre co-location or hardware leasing wherever possible, like the new Pulsant Datacenter in Maidenhead, UK.
Our Future Plans
- increase R&D in Magento optimised shared, VPS, dedicated and hybrid solutions
- launch new Magento optimised infrastructure (shared, VPS, dedicated and hybrid solutions)
- provide E-commerce advice and support to our customers
- expand partnership with value-added E-commerce enabling suppliers
- work together with our suppliers and key partners to reduce power consumption
- virtualise servers to maximise efficiency
Create Hosting Ltd
Level 2, Wintec House
Corner Anglesea & Nisbet Streets
Mon – Fri, 9 – 5
Ph: 0800 862 732
A/Hrs: +64 27 379 2884
Why Create Hosting
- NZ Based servers
- 0800 Toll free helpdesk
- Exceptional customer support
- Knowledgeable, friendly staff
- 60 minutes response time
- 99.9% guaranteed uptime
- 100% New Zealand owned and operated since 2002